Tonight's show at the Palace of Auburn Hills

Hello all,

I don't know how to begin, except to say that anyone that thinks that Pete
and Roger made the wrong decision to go on is a moron. An idiot. A know
nothing.

I have never been to a better Who show in my life.  I was in the 5th row
right in front of Pete and next to Roger and they kicked ass from the first
chord to the last windmill of listening to you.

The crowd was unbelievable. Everyone was on their feet and everyone sang
LOUDLY!  Roger was all smiles.  Pete had that look in his eye that genuinely
said thank you. He said in the TKAA break that the first time he played a
guitar in the States was in Ann Arbor Michigan.  We roared.  And roared.
-And did I tell you that we roared?

They said that it was the largest crowd to date.  At the end Roger said that
it was the best crowd.  What energy!!

Robert Plant was much better thatn when I saw him in Boston. He also had a
good communication with the crowd.  He wisely encored with Whole lotta love
instead of with  a song from his new album.

Then The Who came on and blew him away.  They were ferocious.  Pete was so
tall.  His face was so determined and Roger's was so happy.  Zack boomed,
And Boomed.  I could here Pino this time and he was great.  They each looked
me in the eye at some point in the show and it was fabulous.

Highlites were...  Shit. every song they played.  Then It got unreal starting
with My Generation, then WGFA Then the Tommy encore.  Me and my son were
looking at eachother in disbelief at this point.  Who are these dudes?

Naysayers, Shut the fuck up.

Jon in Mi.

No new songs.  Same set list.