Re: Behind Blue Eyes

<<> Didn't the author die in an auto accident in the
last year or two??

geoffrey guliano?  actually, it was rumored that he
died in the 9/11 tragedy but last i heard, he's still
alive. a couple of years ago or last year, he released
a book "based on John lennon's personal diaries" and
theres stories about him coming onto tony minaro
(supposedly, the guy who the film "saturday night
fever" was based on when actually, i don't believe
tony was a real character at all) and that John had a
one nighter with paul mccartney's now deceased wife
Linda while they were all still married. so pete isn't

the only one this author has attacked.>>

Giuliano also made up a scene about John sleeping with
his mother Julia, which he got from a line in a diary
that described one time when he was 14 and touched her
breast and felt really bad about it.  This guy is even
more sleazy than Albert Goldman, and back when I was
14 and reading that guy's Lennon bio, I believed every
word of it, like how he and Brian Epstein had sex in
Spain and was a huge heroin addict.
Anna
http://finance.yahoo.com