Re: progression

> I think they're comfortable with it now, and it's not likely to change a
> lot.  It's possible they rehearsed something new during the break, but also
> it's possible Pete went sailing instead.

My friend Curtis is getting all excited about the upcoming Columbus show.
He said, "Schrade, since the remastered MY GENERATION album is due
out Aug. 27, maybe the Aug. 28 Columbus show will hold some surprises,
like "Legal Matter," or some other MG songs to promote the rerelease."

I responded, "Er....don't count on it, Curt."

I, too, think they've found the best, most comfortable set list & will stick with
it throughout the rest of the tour.  It ain't broke so........

- SCHRADE in Akron