Re: Derelict Guitar Hero (wow this is longer than I wanted to answer)

Now, I think The Who is killing him emotionally and artistically, but allows him a far bigger audience, but as a musician I feel his digressing because he is not challenged nor interested in The Who any longer unless they can be reinvented or shelved; can the fans allow this?
Did you hear the Manchester "My Generation?" This was pretty much a bold new direction, as it sounded like the same stuff Pete has been doing with the London chamber orchestra, only interpreted with much more volume and enthusiam by The Who. I didn't hear a single complaint.

I think Pete can write whatever kind of music he wants for the band, and when they're done with it, it will sound like Who music.

keets