Re: "Behind Blue Eyes" Book

> Also, I must admit to having not cared for the book at
> all...it was a token effort IMO.

I didn't like it either - especially after the author admits his "nasty crime."

> If there is anyone in agreement with my statement above, and knows
> of a bio on Townshend that is better, or at least as indepth as
> the bio "Moon" is on our beloved Keith, I would appreciate the info.

Seek out PETE TOWNSHEND: THE MINSTREL'S DILEMMA by
Larry David Smith, Praeger Publishers, copyright 1999.  This is a much
more intelligently written study of Pete's songwriting (with & without The
Who), his influences, & his life in general.

- SCHRADE in Akron