The obvious child

contain yourself, now could you? All is quiet and little Marky has to stir

Jim:

Thanks; your utter predictability has won me a tidy $20.

          "There may be some tough times here in America.
              But this country has gone through tough times
                    before, and we're going to do it again."
                             George "master of the obvious" Bush                                              Cheers             ML                    If you love music, check us out on
                              the web: www.secondgenerationscds.com