From: "Slipkid" <slipkid@voicenet.com>
Subject: hershey 2002 tree

fyi

my audience recording of the hershey 7/29/02 show is now being treed up at
the whoboots group at yahoo

below is the tree announcement:

Setlist, artwork and recording info can be found at
http://members.tripod.com/ledzepzoso1/thewho.htm
The top level of the tree will be distributed in .SHN format. Tree signups
will be open until August 20 at 23:59 PST

To Sign up for the tree:

1) Go to http://www.whoboots.com
2) Click "Login" on the left side
3) Enter the email you use to read/send your WhoBoots e-mail

*** you will probably need to create an id/password and profile on whoboots
to use for the tree***
*** just follow the directions there, it is easy and painless ***

4) Verify that your profile has your location
http://www.whoboots.com/member/edit_profile.asp
5) Click "Sign up for open trees"
6) Fill out the form, submit it, and there you go! Easy as pie!

please note that i am not the tree admin, and cannot sign you up for the
tree...i am merely the "seed"...do NOT send me email asking to get signed up
for the tree....i can't help you there (sorry)

also note that i am not affiliated with whoboots per se & cannot answer
questions regarding singups there etc; please try to follow the directions
above or ask questions AT whoboots for signup help...i can't help you there
either (so what good am i? not much i guess! heh)

hopefully everyone that wants in on the tree will enjoy the show as much as
i did being there!

cheers,

- jon -