Re: AEB is back!!!

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 08/14/2002 12:56:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
> TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
>
> > Nothing is everything......
> >
> > AnEnglishBoy~

> Great to have you back!  Was looking forward to your opinions on JAE, the
> tour, etc.  I actually expressed concern for your well-being at one point,
> but someone said your computer was just messed up or something.

mc,

John's tragic passing is something that I have yet to be able to articulate.

I, like you, was there for the first Who-> concert *EVER* without
John @ TheHollywoodBowl and remain speechless at the resulting
performance and emotional impact.

I never thought I'd live to see TheBeaTles and TheWho-> without
two of their founding members.

I remain in shock and impressed beyond imagination at TheWho->'s
performance on 7/1/02.

AEB~