Re: iron man

<<> Stay away from IRON MAN.  It's a very weak album.

> - - SCHRADE in Akron
>
> Well, I noticed that there were 2 songs performed by
the Who on it, so I listened to the preview on the
little computer.  Liked the Who songs, didn't care for
the others so I put it back.  Thanks for the tip,
though.  I don't have any plans to buy it.>>

I saw IM for just $5.99 on CD at a used music store
when I was in Pittsburgh recently, but I opened it and
found there was no CD inside!  So I'm still waiting to
find it.  I only need IM and then my collection of
Pete's studio solo albums will be complete.  I have
all of them except for PD on vinyl, and I also have CE
on CD and vinyl.
Anna
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com