Yet more pictures

I've posted some fotos from my recent trip to see the second leg of the tour, for your entertainment (thanks to Jason H for help in setting this up for us). Mostly fans, no shots of the shows. I also posted shots from a Link Wray show I went to last month -- for those who might not know of him, Pete wrote "He is the king. If it weren't for Rumble I would never have picked up a guitar." A legend who only tours rarely, he is now 73 and his show rocks loud.

Enjoy!

Login ID: whofans@whofans.com
password: whofans

http://www.ofoto.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?UV=285385611448_95056293503&US=0&Upost_signin=OrderPhotos.jsp%3FshowSlide%3Dtrue&Un=1722931348&Um=28177952503.21316293503