Re: Iron Man

I'd like to hear it with Pete and Roger singing the songs.

keets

> Stay away from IRON MAN. It's a very weak album.

I beg to differ............I am not saying it is a Tommy, but the message is a strong one and an important one. The music is snappy and fun to listen to..........

Maybe I am so hard core of a Who fan that everything they have as a band or solo is music to me ears.

Plus, I have a theatrical background, and it appeals to me on that level too, as a musical.

Just my opinion of course.

Johanna