Re: Itchy and Scratchy combo guitar

Absolutely hilarious reply, and, one of Pete's greatest early observations
regarding his audience.

Wonder if he thought it would extent to cybrespace someday, 37 years
into the future?

In my circle of friends, and musicians, Pete is recognised for the incredible
talent that he is, bollocks what the masses see, feel, touch, heal.

Nothing is everything......

AnEnglishBoy~