Re: Itchy and Scratchy combo guitar

Scott Schrade "I mean, why is his genius & ability so obvious to us & so
hidden to others?"

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment. The list in question was a poll
of the general public.  The general public does not really see Pete
Townshend as a guitarist. He's primarily viewed as a songwriter by the
unwashed masses.  Just a wild guess.  Maybe he just doesn't fit the mold of
your traditional guitar hero.

I with you, though.  I also think it sucks that his musicianship is
overlooked or minimalized.
I also think it sucks that many of the blues greats are left off these
lists.  Some of them rock harder and play with more feeling than 10
Metallica dudes.

Jeff