quirky Pete

Jon in MI said "Pete is my favorite anyway you slice it. It is his playing
that gets me.
Maybe it is just my particular taste, but I happen to have good taste!"

I'm sure everyone with an absolutist viewpoint will disagree with me, but I
think his playing style is great because he changes it so often.  I'm no
technician but this aspect of Pete's playing has always appealled to me.
You never quite know what to expect from him.  He's like a great lover, that
keeps you guessing.  He keeps you off balance.  There is danger and
excitement in this.

He's changed guitars, amps, volume levels, styles, effects, etc over the
years and he's always expressive and quirky.  He's gotten into ruts with his
playing, but he always seems to pull himself out of it.

This year is no different.  He must still be interested to put all that
thought and feeling into it.

Jeff