Help

Can anyone in the U.S help me? Back in 1978/79 ish,
there was a Who fanzine. Can't remember the name but
it was very good. Very similar to "Naked Eye".
Anyway, getting to the point. Through the magazine, i
started writing to a girl from North Carolina.
Virginia Treynham ? (not sure of the spelling) I guess
she is in her forties now. Anyone out there know her,
know of her or indeed own up to being her? It would be
nice to chat again.
Sorry for turning this into a lonely hearts type site.
Dereck

=====
It's my song. I do what the fuck i like with it.
Pete Townshend, 2002
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com