Re: pete's quote on future who at MSG

This is an excellent point, Jason, but why would Pete say anything at all if he didn't want to play with the Who in the future? I think even Pete now realizes that the Who is the best vehicle for his creative pursuits. Whether he chooses to follow that and work on a new Who album or not, remains to be seen.
I certainly wouldn't want to limit Pete to working with just The Who. He's got a number of irons in the fire right now, including the musical adaptations of PSYCHODERELICT and QUAD, his new novel, etc. Plus, I've enjoyed his little forays into classical style music. It's true that The Who seems to be the most commercially successful vehicle for his talent, but unless he continues to feel it's creatively satisfying, then I don't know that he will (or should) stick with it exclusively.

keets