agreeing with Mc

In a message dated 08/09/2002 11:54:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> PS.  I can't believe that I'm typing this sentence, but I agree with mc.
> The intensity of Pete and Roger's efforts fill in the Ox gaps quite nicely.
> Ouch!

Why must this sentence have such a qualifier?  You and I have agreed on
nearly everything around here except ticket brokers.  I thought we had put
this little episode behind us?  If I didn't have a good sense of humor I
would be offended.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971