Re: US flights help

In a message dated 08/08/2002 10:54:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I know JetBlue flies from NYC - LA, but I need to go from LA to Dallas and
> Dallas to NYC again...
>
> So I need help before I go insane...
>
> THANKS!

You might try travelocity.com.  They might allow you to purchase the tickets
through them.  I would bet that they accept European credit cards, also.
This way you might be able to bypass airlines who don't accept them and still
purchase the tickets.  You might also try Frontier airlines.  Cheap and fly
LA, Dallas, NYC.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971