Re: Pino Yawnadino

> > I think we're each getting the wrong end of the stick, so to speak.
>  I didn't mean to imply that Pino was chosen to replace Entwistle on
a permanent, long-running basis.  I only meant his being chosen for the
tour.

> Yeah, it is MUCH better if it is sucky and uninspired!

Anybody who hasn't heard Pino play with The Who might be interested in
the MSG4 videos that Matt has posted.  Matt has recorded them from
Pino's side of the stage and you can hear the basslines fairly clearly.

LB

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com