Re: Who Hotels in NYC

David and Lela, re:

 >It sounds like I missed some good after show action. What hotel(s)did the
 >band stay at in NYC?
From what the tiredest fans are saying, it was the Righa Royal.  I haven't
seen any mention of Pete and Roger, though.  They may have been staying
somewhere else.  Watch for Scott Smith in NYC.  O&S typically does some
research in attempting to locate the band.
I don't think Scott (or anybody else on O&S) does any research in trying to find the band- not on the list publicly, anyway. From what I've seen, it's "discussed" by various people in two or three-person conversations, but there has been a surprising lack of discretion from listers over the past week in disclosing where they have seen band members after and before shows. I've actually been pretty surprised by it, but then again, the whole singalong with Rabbit kind of made it a true public-knowledge thing anyway, so....

So since it's out there, yes, some people in the band do stay at Rhiga, although you can bet that Pete and Roger stay elsewhere. If the Who do come back to a string of NYC shows, I wouldn't be surprised if they chose a different hotel. After it was made known that members of the band liked to go to the Irish Pub, they started going somewhere else...sometimes they like to hang out with the fans, but sometimes they also like to just get a quiet drink with each other.

jason