Re: ny times review

> > Decent review, but what is with calling everyone
"mister" over and over again throughout the article.
Very annoying and repetitious.  The NY Times should be
publishing better, or someone should have told this
writer that the technique, for whatever he was going
for, didn't work.

> That's the style they've always used--where have you
been?

I live in New Orleans and don't read the NY times.
The fact that they've always used that style, however,
doesn't make it any less annoying.  Repetition is
something for which English professors deduct points.>

I like the style.  It's old-fashioned politeness, like
how people in the South generally call every Sir or
Ma'am.
Anna
http://health.yahoo.com