nobody's mentioned this yet...

...but the amazing Brian Cady was at last night's MSG show!  I got to meet
him and his lovely wife, if only for a second, at Molly Wee.  Brian had
taken his "The Who in September" webpage and put it on a t-shirt, so it was
quite easy to find him (what a smart guy).  I'm sure many people went up and
thanked him for his great contributions to the list  - I know I did.  Brian,
hope you enjoyed the show.  Be sure to post your review when you get a
chance!

Jason