Review of MSG 7/31

Well, I must say I had a great time, but was so damn drunk I remember very
little of the concert.  I ate only some Popeye's chicken strips in the
atlanta airport at 11am, then started drinking bourbon and coke at the hotel
(4 cups, plus 2 straight shots in about 45 min) before heading to the garden.
 Caught a little of Plant before the Who came on.  I remember the first 4
songs (same setlist), baba o'riley, my generation, and see me,feel me.  I
mixed in a large beer in there, which put me over the edge on an empty
stomach. I don't even remember walking back to hotel.  I do remember dancing
like an idiot, but not to the point of pissing people off (so i'm told).
Puked like a champ back at the hotel and passed out.  I had fun, but I will
never attend a Who show again being that wasted.  I hated not being able to
remember it.  I also missed ya'll at molly wee's because my friend's suitcase
got sent to minneapolis and we were delayed at the airport, not arriving at
our hotel until 6:45pm.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971