Matt gets pelted with snot at Hershey!

	>From: "Greg Retus"
	>Subject: Re: Where the *'ef* have I been........
>Hey Kevin......good to hear from you.....it was nice seeing you guys at
>Hershey after partying at Camden.

Likewise!  Man, did you drive with Joe and Magik at Camden?  Is so, I must
have been really out of it.  Needed that food.

>  I really enjoyed the get together at
>Camden.

It *was* a blast.  I'm still glowing.

>Our 2nd row at Hershey was incredible.....I met Matt and he gave
>me one of Petes guitar picks.

Hey! You didn't get hit by all the "loogies" Pete was launching at Matt, did
you?
I kept leaning over to Schrade and yelling "Pete launched another one at
that photographer!"
Little did I know at the time that that was Matt!
I have to say, Matt showed some great fast reflexes to duck some of the
bigger snot balls.  He must have a great sense of humor too, cause he just
laughed.
Lordy, Pete was in rare form.

Oh man, I want more.
My voice is just about back now.