Re: Who comment?

In a message dated 8/1/2002 7:48:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
leb905@yahoo.com writes:

> >I think I've been reading most of the posts here (and elsewhere) but I
> don't think I saw one mention of the Pennyslvania trapped miner and the
> Who comment he made. My wife saw it on TV and mentioned it to me
> tonight (as I mentioned to her that I am getting Dallas tickets). I
> couldn't find a web link on the story. Does anybody have a link on
> this?

What I saw was the Governor of Penn make a "Who Comment" on Fox News
Channel.......it was Geraldo and Rick covering the story as it unfolded while
the miners were being pulled out.  I had sent a post to the list regarding my
thoughts on the GOV. of Penn. mentioning the Who tickets he had to give up
due to the disaster.

Johanna