Re: pete in ICE, and jumping

> Yes, but wasn't the writing of these albums (FD & IH) also the result of a
> remaining contract requirement?

Yeah, & Pete was *so* into writing tunes for IH he called a meeting & asked
everyone else to give him song topics!

> Hey, Roger has his little "locomotive" action, and also leg kicks from time
> to time.

How 'bout when he does that swing-the-mic-and-let-it-wrap-around-your-
waist move!  And he takes other chances, too.  He'll sometimes swing the
mic & have to catch it right away in order to sing a line.  Kind of a gamble.
If he misses the catch, he misses the line.

I think he should do more cymbal rubbing with his mic.  Really.  I like that.

- SCHRADE in Akron