Re: Everyone's Favorite Thread: FD & IH

> >Right, but I still get off on Pete's *demos* to certain Who songs (and
> >non-Who songs).  And he's the drummer in the majority of those cases!  Talk
> >about stiff & pedantic!  And the production!  But it's the songs themselves
> >that hold the beauty.
>
> Examples?

TOMMY demos, LIFEHOUSE demos, QUAD demos, a good portion of the
SCOOP stuff......and on and on and on......  Too many songs to mention.

I just wanted to make the point that the *plain-style* drumming doesn't affect
my enjoyment of a good Pete demo.  They get cranked in my car just like the
Who versions would.

- SCHRADE in Akron