AEB- what are you talking about?

AEB writes:
> What?
>
> Is this a glimmer in the darkness of hope beyond hope?
>
> Is this an indication that Mc doesn't always have to be
> "right," and fight to the very edge of everyone's sanity
> trying to prove it, however irrationally?
>
> AEBoy~

I defer to people on this list all the time, especially in reference to the
Who, since I am a virtual novice (though I have been a quick study).  I ask
lots of questions about the Who because I know everyone here has to have more
who knowledge than I.  I am secure enough in myself that I have no problem
admitting when I am wrong.  Opinions are another story.  I have them and I
state them, just like you.  And they are rooted in logic, just like yours
(even if we sometimes disagree).

mc

"Can't we all just get along?"       -Rodney King