Re: AEB's slap on the wrist

> Kevin from VT~
>
> You're asking the impossible from Coach McClueless.
>
> The future of the American South is doomed with
> Coach McClueless at the helm of the educational system.
>
> Poor kids, if they only knew what they were missing.
>
> AEBastard~

I don't suppose that little slap on the wrist from the "gods" of IGTC had
much effect.  I'm glad you are back to your old self.  "Coach McClueless" is
a bit weak, as insults go, however.  It is better than "king of flatulence,"
which you used before and embarassed yourself, but not much.  The fact that
you have resorted to word games with my name to insult me is rather pathetic,
actually.  That's like in 1st grade when a girl named shelly is called
"smelly" by the boys.  You are not representing the vaunted English sense of
humor very well.  Keep trying, though.  We'll all be waiting anxiously for
your next round of unprovoked attacks.

mc