Roger on TV (more info)

Here's what the 70S SHOW has to say about their 100th episode schedule.
 I gather that the actual show will be half an hour, and then they're
going to the one-hour special.  There's no information about whether
Roger will appear in the special.  Still, anyone who's planning to tape
the show might want to set the VCR for both the show and the special.

LB

>FOX Dedicates Entire Night to THAT '70s SHOW With One-Hour
THAT '70s SPECIAL and Viewers' Favorite Episode Also To Air

>The retro-hit comedy series THAT '70s SHOW reaches its landmark
100th episode when it airs Tuesday, April 30 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT).
FOX will celebrate this milestone with a special musical episode of the
series and by dedicating an entire night of programming to THAT '70s
SHOW. The 100th episode will be followed by a one-hour THAT '70s
SPECIAL (8:30-9:30 PM) and a "Viewers' Choice" episode (9:30-10:00
PM).

>The 100th episode, "That '70s Musical," revolves around the various
fantasies that Fez (Wilmer Valderrama) has about the gang as they
prepare for the high school's annual choral concert. Roger Daltrey,
lead singer of The Who guest stars as his overbearing music teacher.
The episode features the entire cast singing classic songs from the
decade, such as "Love Hurts" by Nazareth, "The Joker" by the Steve
Miller Band, "Shake Your Groove Thing" by Peaches and Herb and
"Happy Together" by The Turtles, as well as a rock 'n' roll take on the
song "Sing," which was originally recorded for "The Muppets" by the
Carpenters. The cast also will perform choreographed dance
sequences to accompany these songs.

>THAT '70s SPECIAL will feature interviews with the show's cast,
producers, creators and director, as well as exclusive
behind-the-scenes footage. It also will include outtakes from classic
episodes, never-before-seen segments rescued from the editing room
floor and montage packages highlighting the most memorable
moments from the decade. Brad Lachman Productions is producing
the special.

>The "Viewers' Choice" episode will be determined by fan's online
votes.
Beginning today, viewers can pick their favorite THAT '70s SHOW
episode by going to www.fox.com. The most popular episode will be
revealed when it airs Tuesday, April 30 (9:30-10:00 PM). Additionally,
encore episodes of THAT '70s SHOW will air on Fridays (8:00-8:30
PM) beginning March 8.

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://games.yahoo.com/