Re: Who's Who on McVicar

Rabbit also performs.  I don't know that they all play together on any of
the tracks, and Jeff Wayne (the producer) does a lot of synth work, but it's
considered something of an uncredited Who album.  It sounds something like
The Who covers.  The last time I checked at Amazon.com, it was Roger
best-selling solo cd.

keets