Re: Who Compares?

> You are absolutelly right!
> The Who is the band that turned rock respectable,
> musically talking.
> There is only two bands comparable to them, The Cream
> and Jimi Hendrix Experience.

I don't know if this really relates but I always think of Cream
& the Jimi Hendrix Experience as manufactured bands.  More-
so where the JHE is concerned, but even Cream was an ass-
emblage of already established musicians.

The Who gang knew each other since their early school days
(apart from moon).  That gives them a little more street cred
in my book.  But then again, I'm way biased.

- SCHRADE in Akron