pete in ICE

Pete had a full page article in the latest issue of ICE with the bald headed
guy moby on the cover. It really didnt mention anything new except a few
minor quotes:
1. "on may 21, redline entertainment cherry picks from the 3 scoop albums to
create scooped, a 2cd package housing 35 tracks. The new collection also
anticipates in part the return of the who, who are primed to tour the us this
summer and record later this year, as well as the long awaited release of the
who sings my generation."

2. Pete goes on to say "when i first started the scoop series, my intention
was to try to demystify my creative processes at a time when the who were
still capable of filling giants stadium 4-5 nights in a row."

Pete goes on to discuss his favorite demo YBYB and u2.

-Pilam