Re: Why do you care so much?

In a message dated 04/23/2002 10:55:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> >But overall I kind of enjoyed your little attacks.
>
> You always do.
> That's why you write stuff that provokes them.
>
> Don't look now, but your behavior is making headlines on other lists.
> We're all so proud.
> Have you ever given O&S a try?
>
> Kevin in VT

No, i haven't given O&S a try.  And why do you want me polluting another list
that you are on?  Exactly what did I write that provoked AEB, other than
using the word "I" in my posts more often than he would like.  What is wrong
with you two?  Since the debacle with Jeff, I have been posting ONLY about
the Who, with an occasional aside when you or AEB have taken your little
shots.  I have done nothing to provoke these attacks.  Look, you and AEB
don't like me.  WE ALL GET IT!  Now why don't you just ignore my posts and
fill up 70% of the list with your seemingly unending political rantings, as
you did with Leslie a week or so ago.  Don't you have a George Bush speech to
pour through to find your next signature quote?  And by the way, here you are
again inserting yourself into situations which don't concern you, since the
above post was directed at AEB.

mc