Fake Daltrey

Repost from Duckie at alt.music.who.  I don't know if this is accurate,
but it bears passing along.

LB

>There is a guy on the web going around pretending to be Roger Daltrey
and trying to cyber sex girls.  I guess alot of girls are believing him
because I guess he knows alot about Roger and can answer every question
getting it right and everything, but to cut to the chase he has people
believing he is Roger Daltrey and is cyber sexing these girls and
sending them nudes of Roger saying they are him and the nudes are
actual
nudes of Roger.  His addy is JohnPaulGeorge@webtv.net.  Watch out girls
he IS NOT ROGER!  Only stupid as hell. LOL!

=====
...you're dicing with the devil.  ;)
http://games.yahoo.com/