Re: Observation

AnEnglishBoy wrote:

> Watching the DVD of TheWho-> @ TheRoyalAlbertHall
> it was evident that the majority of the audience was barely
> old enough to have whacked their weenie's (or, for the ladies
> in the audience, their equivalent organ) for the first time when
> Keith Moon was alive, maybe younger.
>
> TheEnglishBastard~

But isn't that a good thing? That the younger generation dig the Who?

At RAH 2K2, I think it was the old crowd, and some with their kids. All
Right?

In any case they were successful shows, both in 2k and 2k2.

> "Don't cry
> Don't raise your eye
> It's only
> Teenage Wasteland..................FUCK OFF!"
>
>         ~Pete Townshend Dec 2000 at The Royal Albert Hall
>
> Additional observation: Roundtable Pizza sucks

I realize, the more I see them lately, that PT is a tad nutz!!! On one
level it's sad. But on another, being a prick, helps him play better. He
writes in one state of mind, then plays at another.

It's All Good! I suppose...

magik