Re: Observation

It seems a no brainer that Zak's Daddy would be there
for such an important moment in the Kid's career, and,
if I were Mick, I'd 'a been there too.

Fuck, if Hendrix was alive he'd 'a been there as well.

BTW, I wouldn't recognise Bjorn if I met him on a
tennis court!!  ;-)

Still, crowd shots show what appears to be a younger
audience than HollywoodBowl/Shoreline 2000.

But, truth be told, it's been a long time since the ol'
bastard attended a concert in the UK. So, what does
an old geezer like me know?

Ya' gotta love those "TheWho->Rules" tee shirt wearing
30 somethings.......or...not.

AnEnglishBoy~