Re: YBYB Video

<<

> who gives a crap how the Who dress or wear there
hair, you all sound like frigging Joan Rivers.
>              its all about the music!
>
>                           Shannon the Terrible

Yes, and YBYB blows!  The song is bad, IMO.  My
comment was just that the Who always look so god damn
cool, but looked wholly UNCOOL in that video.
I'm not going to stop listening to their music becaue
of it, for god's sake.>>

Trust me, if you're a young female, you definitely
adore that song!
http://games.yahoo.com/