Re: This is getting a bit scary

In a message dated 04/20/2002 6:54:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Our ***SRoundtablePizzaBoy*** did it again!~!~!
>
> Another seven (7) references to himself here telling us just
> what he (in the form of *I* or *I'm*) thinks, or is going to
> do, has done, is doing, etc., etc., etc.!
>
> 1~ I wasn't
> 2~ I had
> 3~ I'm in
> 4~ I didn't
> 5~ I had
> 6~ I definitely
> 7~ I am
>
> "Better to be thought a fool, than to
> open your mouth and prove it over,
> and over, and over, and over, and
> over again, and again, and again."
>
> TheEnglishBastard~

OK, you need to step off and get some perspective.  This is a discussion
forum, so when people state opinions it isn't unusual to use I, me, or my.  I
am interested in what others on this forum are doing, and sometimes I share
some personal info about myself.  If you're not interested (even though you
obviously are) then god damn ignore it.  By the way, how is your band?  How
many years have you been playing, again?  How good is your ex-wife's singing?
 Where will you be playing on the west coast this summer?  You're a
guitarist, right?  hat else have you been up to?

mc