being Nekid.

>From: magik <magik1@optonline.net>
>Subject: Re: must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!),Pete's
ass, and being >Nekid.

>If I recollect properly, somebody threw this large red (am I right?)

Yes.

>huge bra

HUGE!!!

>on stage during one of the
>songs (actually I have a video of the show and if you press me, I can look
it up).

Got that vid too, but can't remember what song it was during.  Really no
desire to know though. ;-)

>Roger picks it up &
>laughs and puts it up to himself. Can anyone help out on this?

The only thing I would add is that he pointed at someone in the first couple
of rows, kind of mouths "is it yours?" with a big smile, then laughs
heartily, and then wipes the seat from his forehead with the MONSTROUS Bra,
and then tosses it back.

All in all, a pretty funny moment, one not taken overly seriously by Rog.

Oh, and you're correct that the photo of Rog with the bra was on Pete's Web
site diary.  I believe it was one of the first photo's posted.

Kevin in VT