Re: must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!),Pete 'sass, and being Nekid.

> >> Hey!  It almost happened in Detroit last tour!! Was that the biggest bra ya ever saw, or what?????
> >> :-D  Didn't Roger hold it up to his chest for a moment...or two?
> >
> >Kevin,
> >
> >Now that you mention it, yes that happened. And it was huge.
> >
> >magik
>
> Whoa. Just what *did* happen???
>
> Leslie

If I recollect properly, somebody threw this large red (am I right?) huge bra on stage during one of the
songs (actually I have a video of the show and if you press me, I can look it up). Roger picks it up &
laughs and puts it up to himself. Can anyone help out on this? That's about it. It was the 2nd show of
the tour, in Detroit (actually Auburn Hills, 30 miles north of Detroit) and it was a feel good moment.

magik