Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #115

Errr, maybe 'cause he's 58 and I'm sure his knees must be shot because of
>those slides. Can anyone figure out when he stopped doing that move during
>WGFA?
>
>magik

I thought Pete was born on May 19, 1945 which will make him 57 this coming
May.  When some of you folks reach your late 50s you will understand not to
make someone older than they really are.  Be grateful that they are still
touring and looking as good as they do (regardless of loss of hair and/or
rear end, color of hair, and how they dress).  They are still the best rock
and roll band going, IMHO (but not too humble).  Regards, Ceenie.