Re: the big leap....and slide

>>Can anyone figure out when he stopped doing that move during WGFA?<<

Pete stopped doing the leap and slide during WGFA (which we used to call 'the
big leap') at the end of the '76 tour.   After that,  to the best of my
knowledge,  he only did that again twice,  at Shepperton for the filming in
'78 and at the Masonic Temple show in Detroit in 1979.    At the Detroit show
during 'Music Must Change' Pete tore his pants,  and wore a robe for the rest
of the song,  then went back to the dressing room and changed from fairly
tight pants to much looser white 'painter' type pants.
In the process of putting on these looser pants,  he also put on his knee
pads,  which he otherwise wasn't wearing on the tour.    He did the leap
during WGFA that night because he had the knee pads on.   (or did he have the
knee pads on because he wanted to do the leap?....)  jared