Re: Pete's Ass

> >I do.  A Pete Townshend poster where he's wearing the white
> >boiler suit is more desirable to me than one where he's wearing
> >say....some funky bell-bottoms.
>
> Hey, I love the funky bell-bottoms.  Expecially the white ones in that
> "This Guitar Has Seconds To Live" flyer.

You just love Pete's ass.  That's what *you* love.  Bell-bottoms, in-
deed.  I'll tell you what *I* like.  I've said this before.  I'm verging on
gay here but I love Pete in the white boiler suit with the Doc Martins.
Can't take my eyes off him (except to sneak a peak at Moon).

Just the goofy movements that are so perfect & beautiful.  I was at a
bar tonight watching some Joey Ramone footage on the T.V. & was
thinking how beautifully ugly *he* was - like Pete.  I mean that re-
spectfully.  They're so beautifully ugly, you're compelled to look.  And
keep looking.

Anyway, back to Pete & his boiler suit.  That Isle of Wight footage.
And especially that Tanglewood 1970 footage.  Jesus....how do I
explain it?  *You* know what it's like....

That boiler suit probably doesn't help you & your ass fetish though,
keets.  Kinda baggy.  But there's something about that boiler suit.
Kinda working man.....pre-punk rock.  Mr. Everyman.  Mr. Gotta-
Earn-A-Living.  Mr. Reality.  "You see yourself when you see The
Who."

Anyway....it's part of the wonderful package.....

> The tight jeans in the "Barbara Ann" video are very flattering, too.  :)

You spend a lot of time looking at Pete's ass, don't you?  Do you like
that TKAA "Baba O'Riley" where he wiggles his ass in that one part?
That's the white bell-bottoms & all!  You gotta like *that* part!

- SCHRADE in Akron