Re: Politics on the list

Hello Paul, For the most part I enjoy the Who list but I'm growing
increasingly concerned, disinterested, bored, etc., with and about the
political rantings of some of the folks.  Don't these people have other
things to do with their time?  I would appreciate it if you would ask once
again that the subject matter pertain to the Who and that subscribers keep
their politics to themselves, including their signatures.  Regards, Ceenie.