Now THIS is funny

In a message dated 04/17/2002 1:20:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Be careful Kevin (in VT), or soon you'll replace me (AEB)
> as Mc's *favourite person* on the list.
>
> Be easy on Mc, Kevin (in VT), his brain is jellied.
>
> AnEnglishBastard~

Thank you, AEB.  No, you still are my favourite person around here.  You are
very entertaining.  And THIS is a funny comment.  Thanks for being who you
are.  Don't see any evidence as to my mind being "jellied,"  but i suppose
it's all in good fun.

mc