Re: must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!)

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:50:23 +0000, "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>It just means that he's not always glib when talking to large groups.
>>
>>Leslie
>
>I don't know that "glib" is the adjective you want here.  Do you mean
>"articulate," maybe?
>
>keets

Thanks, but not really. I don't think he has a problem with being
articulate, but with being "smooth" and at ease sometimes.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org