must agree on maher (no Who - in other words POLITICS!)

	>From: Crouching Intern Stolen Sofa
	>Subject: Re: must agree on maher (no Who)
>I never said that he was praising them, just that he's a >major
>asshole. It does NOT take guts to do what those
>hijackers did --

You don't think?
To me it took some big fucking hairy balls to do what they did.  BIG ones.
Ones the likes of King Kong.

Funny, a political discussion and Mark Leaman is no where to be found.  Is
it possible he hasn't been the instigator of political stuff on this list
all along?  Is it possible the "righties" on this list just can't help
themselves?????
HEAR THAT PAUL?????

"But the White House does. Both goofs, and accompanying laughter, were
stricken from the record -- deus ex machina -- in the official White House
transcripts."
To learn more about how the Bush Administration is altering the official
White House historical record to protect W, goto:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A56556-2002Apr15.html
Kevin in VT
A proud "left-wing idiot"