Re: Pete's SG at woodstock

.....Who was the guy from the audience who took over for
Keith when he collapsed at a concert (I assume it was in 77 or 78 and don't
know the concert city, but have heard the story)?  Does anyone know?....

Cow Palace, Frisco, November 20, 1973. Just after starting WGFA Keith slumped
over the drums. Efforts to bring him up again failed.

Pete: "Hey, can anybody out there play drums ? I mean good ..." Scott Halpin,
who by then was a 19 years old Who fan made it to the stage. With Pete's help
he finished the set with The Who...

John Kendall.