Re: Do You Think It's Alright

I'm not sure quite what you mean by this.  I don't think most Who fans care
whether or not Pete is recognized as an artist.  They take it for granted
and just enjoy the music.

What is a "pop culture" circle?  Do you mean a particular group of
artists/musicians that represent the movement Pete belongs to?  Or critics
and reviewers that concentrate on popular culture?

keets